Panasonic – TC-65EZ1000U – Large-format 4K Client Review monitor and Plasma replacement
- 65” 4K Pro OLED panel (3840x2160p UHD) HDMI 2.0b1
- Accepts 4K (displayed as L/R Cropped)
- BT.2020, BT.709, BT.601, DCI-P3, NATIVE gamut selectable
- HDR peak luminance levels up to 800 nits, subject to 3% or greater area limiting2
- HDR 10 (PQ), HLG, Traditional Gamma, BT.1886 selectable
- Almost full coverage of D65 P3
- “Hollywood” requested Post-production features:
- Load a custom .cube 3D LUT3
- Load a custom 0-1023 1D LUT3
- 0-1023 full range in YCbCr 422
- Presets for Cinema D65, Finer gain controls for precise adjustments
- Isf calibration controls and compatible with Portrait Display’s CalMAN calibration software4
- Especially relevant for production, post-production, 4K client review and content creation
SINGLE PIECE PRICE
5+ PIECE PRICE
10+ PIECE PRICE
- In addition, Two of the four HDMI 2.0b ports are 18Gb/s capable
- Panasonic measure of comparative smallest area for peak, as of April 2017
- Custom LUTS can be loaded into the TC-EZ1000U model panel, certain procedures and restrictions apply to grid size , scale of cube engaged, etc.
- Therefore CalMan 5.8.1a (or 220.127.116.11) or later as of July 18, 2017 (or newer) for auto Professional 1 or Professional 2 modes, including 10-point greyscale, and Color Management of Primaries and Secondaries
While all information provided herein is intended for informational purposes only it is noted that it is subject to change without notice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
1 800 422-2444
Download Full PDF Files Below
Dynamic Blade Speaker Tuned by Technics
Experience Superior Sound Tuned by Technics Engineers
Hence, the EZ1000’s stunning picture is enhanced by the very best sound, thanks to our Dynamic Blade Speaker. Additionally, this deceptively slim audio system houses no less than 14 multiple speaker units, spanning eight woofers, four squawkers and two tweeters, plus a quad passive radiator to boost bass. What’s more, engineers from the acclaimed audio brand Technics were involved at every stage of the Dynamic Blade Speaker’s development, from mechanical and electrical circuit design through to sound tuning on this 4K Client Review monitor.
Premium 4K Technology
Pictures That Truly Represent the Vision of Their Creators
4K PRO HDR TVs combine our cutting-edge HCX2* processors with professional-quality color management technology (Hexa Chroma Drive Pro) and wide color range displays. As a result, this technology amazes viewers with dramatic highlights and shadows, stunning levels of detail and breathtaking color accuracy.
* HCX2 stands for Hollywood Cinema Experience 2