- With TerraBlock, volumes can be made of any size, and the size can be increased or reduced on the fly, as the project requires. Project-based volumes offer low-level media management, ease of permissions allocation and security, and a familiar workflow.
- Easily synchronize TerraBlock users with Active Directory groups within specific organizational units. Add multiple volume permissions to entire groups in a single step, and manage all user account creation and deletion from a single location.
- TerraBlock was the first shared storage system to deliver shared uncompressed HD, and Facilis continues that tradition by enabling the most demanding 2K and 4K workflows through Single-user Write and up to 2160p UHD support on Multi-user Write on a single 5u chassis.
- Customize data protection on a per-Virtual Volume basis, and change or remove that protection without loss of primary data. RAID5 protection takes only 9% overhead and available cross-server mirroring doubles your data security.
- Access image and audio data through various connectivity methods to fit your particular requirements and budget. Client workstations can connect directly to the TerraBlock or through cost-effective network and fabric switches.
- Dynamically designate volumes to be shared through the Facilis Shared File System for collaborative multi-platform access over Fibre Channel and Ethernet, or volume-locked sharing for ultra-high performance up to 1.5GB/sec over 16Gb Fibre Channel.
- TerraBlock is the first and only shared file system available over fibre channel and Ethernet without per-seat licensing. Connect up to 100 Ethernet and Fibre Channel clients at no additional cost and no 3rd party fees.
- Disk set virtualization delivers dynamic project-based volume creation, expansion and reduction. Virtual Volumes are tolerant to fragmentation and impervious to speed degradation. Maintain 100% performance even when TerraBlock is 100% full.